Send a message for this product
Escapardenne Eisleck Trail
5 days of self-guided walking to explore 29 natural sites, 44 remarkable viewpoints where 50% of the paths are in their natural state. Set off on the paths and ways of this route that link Kautenbach in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg to La Roche-en-Ardenne in Belgium. And so explore the countryside of the Luxembourg and Belgian Ardennes.
For questions regarding an order, thank you use the contact form
* Required fields
During this walk, you will have the chance to exlpore the fascinating diversity of the countryside and its little known natural, cultural and authentic heritage. You will cross the Belgian and Luxembourg Ardennes without worrying about carrying your luggage as we will transfer your luggage from one hotel to another.
Walkers – grab your boots!
Difficulty: easy (Day 4, 143m incline; Day 3, 495m incline; Day 5, 678m incline) and medium (Day 2, 995m incline; Day 6, 776m incline)
Reductions if no need for transfer back to the starting point at the end of the trip.
Car transfer at the beginning or end of the trip.
Price per person in a single room (alone or part of a group of at least two people): on demand
Price per person in a double or single room: for 2 days and 2 nights - from 255€ /227€
Included in the price:
Half-board, luggage transfer or not, transfer back to starting point, a walking fact file per person/couple: map route, Escapardenne guide, map-carrier, the Ardennes guestcard (reductions in a variety of shops and restaurants) and the Cadeau de Vacances card (reductions for tourist attractions and museums).
Drinks, picnics, insurance or spending money.
Think about making your reservation as soon as possible as you can organise your walk as much as possible taking into account daily establishment opening hours.
If you are part of a small group and you are arriving by public trasnport it is possible to organise transfers from the railway station you arrive at.
- Stays from 2 days – 2 nights up to 6 days – 6 nights, with or without luggage transfer.
- A nordic walking weekend with sticks included and guides avaliable between the section linking between Houffalize and La Roche-en-Ardenne.
- The route can be prolonged from La Roche-en-Ardenne to Sainte-Ode via the Transardennaise. (- 10% on the transardennaise stay)
- Possibility of walking from Kautenbach (GDL) to Sainte-Ode (Belgium) passing through Clervaux (GDL), Derenbach (GDL) - Bastogne (Belgium) – Sprimont (Sainte-Ode) by following the Rhin-Meuse path (4 nights)
- Self-guided walk between Ettelbrück and Clervaux: programme avaliable on demand: from 2 days - 2 nights: LEE TRAIL – new route - guide avaliable from www.gta.be
- Possibility of getting to Clervaux by train and leaving from La Roche by bus and train: possible reductions available
- Region : The Ardennes
- Destination : Transfrontalier
- Sport : On foot
- Duration : Between 2 and 7 days
- Dates : At your convenience
- Kind of trip : On your own
- Difficulty level : **Medium / Moderate
- Luggage : With transport
- Accommodation : Au choix / Combiné
- Books and maps : Map
Guide Escapardenne Eisleck Trail - 17,00 €Nouveau topo-guide destiné aux randonneurs souhaitant parcourir les 104 km, en 5 étapes, d’un itinéraire transfontalier balisé traversant l’Ardenne belge et luxembourgeoise. Dans ce livre : la description du parcours, des informations sur la faune, la flore, mais aussi l'histoire et le patrimoine rencontré...
No customer comments for the moment.
les commentaires sont liés aux conditions d’utilisation du site